Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm Back! Although I'm not sure anyone new I was gone!

As I scroll through yet another blog of an amateur baker it gives me the motivation to find the blog I set up last year and never followed through on.  Although I have kept up my baking I just never sat down to describe the delicious steps involved in the yummy and occasionally not so yummy recipes I have attempted.  

It would seem there are many of us looking for photos and ideas and tips on creating tasty treats to satisfy our desire for the perfect mix of butter, sugar and the occasional egg mixed with some dry ingredients and add-ins.

Isn't it amazing how so few ingredients can come together to create so many tempting items!  

Well I hope to record my successful and hopefully not to many unsuccessful attempts along with some photos to share.

First up....5-ingredient bread in the next couple of days.  Let's see if it is as easy as it looks.

Stay tuned!

Hope Your Day is Sweet Enuf!


No comments:

Post a Comment